12.9.10

Flower Power

The wedding preparations - particularly, the search for inspiration for my wedding bouquet, has re-introduced me to the power of flowers. There is so much beauty and variety to these living creatures - they have an ability to transform any space to paradise... well, even though it is only for a moment.
I came across these flowers on my way to lunch-date with a friend... I could'nt help but buy them on the spot, it was R10 well spent. I got back home and putting them into a small ceramic milk jug (the last piece of a tea set) that I inherited from mommy dearest, seemed like it was the best thing to do.
I must say - I'm proud of my 1st "flower arrangement"... do we have an ward winning florist in the making?... mmhm... maybe ...lol

Photo by Thando

No comments:

Post a Comment