2.12.10

Forever Bridesmaids

I got married on the 20th of November 2010... It was best and happiest day of my life. It was worth all the joys and stresses of organizing, the sleepless nights... lol. I can’t wait to share all the details of but I'll have to wait for the photographs. For now though I will share what inspired my wedding, since I couldn't do it during the 2 months I took to plan my wedding... I know.. I've always have been brave...

I'll start with bridesmaids... these are dresses that they wore, they were bought off the rack from Forever New. I was first introduced and accustomed to this awesome shop by Palesa (thanks alot girl for the intro), I'm glad to say that they didn't disappoint. I instantly fell in love with these dresses and so did my bridesmaids. The style, the color and fabric were just perfect... there was no need to think twice. I was praying though that no one would arrive wearing the same dresses... no one did ;-)

They were the most beautiful ladies there.

No comments:

Post a Comment