6.12.07

Crimes of Fashion

On Monday, my lovely brown jacket which kept me warm last winter went missing; it was stolen while I hung it to dry on the building's communal washing line.
I don't get it; I don't understand why anyone would do that.
This reminds me of an article I read on the newspaper sometime in November about how  South African designer, Peter Saldos was robbed of 28 irreplaceable gowns that are to be worn in the upcoming Miss S.A. Pageant on December 8. Nothing else was stolen except for the gowns, so who ever were doing this, knew exactly what he was doing.
In September, Christopher Kane's collection was also stolen a few days or weeks before he had to show, Terrible! They could have destroyed his career...such people should be wiped out from the face of the earth, I mean it.
Love.
Photos: Christopher Kane (style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment