18.3.14

Resolution #33

bronkhorstspruit buddhist temple
I was born in the month of January, so instead of making New Years resolutions, I make birthday resolutions.
I usually have a long list which I give up on by April only to pick up again in November when I see that I'm running out of time to achieve them.

This year I decided that I would stick to just 3, perhaps they'll be easier to stick to. In 2014 I'm aiming to:

1. Simplify my life by decluttering myself of unnecessary possessions.
2. Eat healthy and exercise more, I want my pre-baby figure back, well some of it :-)
3. Live a little more and BE happy, I spend alot time with my family, however this year I would like to reconnect with my old friends and just hangout.

Side Note: It's mid March and I haven't started, but I wont give up, I shall achieve!!! *fistintheair* lol

One more thing - This year I turned 33. Last year, I read a blog which referred to the 33rd birthday as a Jesus year since He died and resurrected at that same age.
I took alot of inspiration from that analogy and as a result, all I want for my birthday is for my fears and insecurities to die and my true self to finally resurrect.

No comments:

Post a Comment