21.4.14

Frugal Living - Grocery Store Shopping

baby fashion flat lay Ever since I had kids, I visit the clothing aisle whenever I do some grocery shopping. I'll admit, at first I used to doubt the quality of the clothing. I decided to give it a try and I discovered that in reality, it is no different to any other fast fashion outlet actually in some cases its even better. The price is definitely worth the value.
Red Hula HoopWhat I also like most about shopping at the grocery store is that most fashionistas stick to only like buying food at such shops and as result the chances of bumping into someone wearing the same clothes as you are very slim. 
It's a great spot for basics and children's clothes, they grow out of those clothes every two weeks, I have learned not buy them expensive items.

In the ever increasing cost of living, this is one way of maintaining ones style... so, go on, live frugally stylish, grab a white tee along with your milk carton ;)

Playing in Garden



























No comments:

Post a Comment