29.5.13

Pretty Pregnant - Denim on Denim


Maternity Denim Shirt
Shirt - Edgars (belongs to my husband) , Denim - Truworths (gifted), Vest - Pick n Pay


There came a point in my late pregnancy where I became confused about what to wear and I really didn't feel like going out to buy a clothing item that I will wear only for a few months.

One morning, I decided to look to into my husbands closet and I found some cool shirts that got me through. This denim shirt belongs to him and it was my favourite because it was versatile. I could wear it everywhere with everything.

# Maternity Tip 10 : Take a look at your husbands closet and the mens' department at your clothing shop. You might find something that you really like.

The utility shirt below belongs to me. I bought at the men's department at Woolworths. I've had for both pregnancies. Its actually one of my favourite items in my wardrobe.
 
Maternity Utility Shirt
Shirt - Woolworths, Jeggings - Ackermans, Vest - Makro


For more Pretty Pregnant Tips, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adore this denim-on-denim maternity look! The chic ensemble effortlessly blends style and comfort for expectant moms. Visit Lovemere and choose maternity apparel without compromising fashion.

    ReplyDelete